Global Teen Connections is fun, educational and very rewarding, but it can also be dangerous. Even though we want people to speak their minds and share their opinions, we also have to work to avoid any unnecessary altercations. In order to keep the site safe, the rules below must be followed. Failure to abide by the rules will result in an immediate, perpetual ban. We appreciate your consideration and cooperation.
1. Absolutely NO hate speech of any kind including racism and anti-semitism
2. NO obscenities of any kind
3. NO harassment, intimidation or bullying of any kind
4. Always respect one’s views, religion, race, and nationality
5. Always keep an open mind
6. Always stay true to Global Teen Connections’ mission of creating a safe environment for intercultural discourse